February 18th 2008
The Coast Guard Unit were notified of an overdue diver at Doolin Point.The diver returned safely before the search commenced.
February 17th 2008
Doolin Coast Guard Unit assisted a man who had tripped on path 2km south of O’Briens Tower.He had broken his ankle.The Coast Guard team splinted the casualty and stretchered him to the ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard Unit were called to search for boy who had become seperated from his family while walking on Mullaghmore Mountain.Members of the unit were stood down on route, the boy had found his way back.
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....