The search for the missing angler continued daily since Sunday. Kilkee Coast Guard team and Rescue 115 assisted on Tuesday.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked this evening when a member of the public reported to Gardaí that a man had been swept into the sea at Blackhead . The pair had been shore fishing from the shore. The RNLI All weather lifeboat from Inis Mór and the Shannon based Coast Guard helicopter Rescue 115 carried out searches . Doolin members carried out searches from the shore . All services services stood down after dark and searches will resume in the morning
Doolin Coast Guard team assisted the HSE Ambulance Service with a Medevac by the Air Corp air ambulance . The team prepared the landing site and the Air Corp Helicopter landed at the football field . The patient was transferred from the HSE ambulance to the helicopter and flown to Galway University Hospital.
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....