Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked to assist with a medevac from the Doolin area as a casualty needed to be airlifted to hospital. The casualty was transferred to the Shannon based Coast Guard helicopter and airlifted to hospital.
Doolin Coast Guard Team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist the Ambulance Service, Ennistymon Fire and Rescue Service and the Gardaí with an incident at Lahinch. A man had been seriously injured in an accident . The Shannon Coast Guard Helicopter , Rescue 115 , was tasked to airlift the casualty to hospital. The casualty was stabilised and stretchered to the helicopter on Lahinch Beach
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia to investigate a report from a member of the public of possible flares seen from the Ballyvaughan area. Team members spoke with the person and based on the description given, it was thought that they were more than likely Chinese Lanterns rather than flares. Galway RNLI searched from the Galway side of the Bay and Doolin Coast Guard continued as far as Bellharbour . Nothing was found and teams stood down.
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....