Thank You to everyone who joined us today for our Open Day. It was a pleasure meeting you and we were delighted to show you all around the new station
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked this evening by MRSC, Valentia , to an incident at Lahinch . A surfer had lost his footing on a slippery path and dislocated his knee. The team assembled and set up the climbing equipment . The HSE Ambulance Service was also tasked and was on scene a short time later. The casualty was treated for pain and shock and his leg was splinted. Two climbers descended with a stretcher and the casualty was hauled to the top and taken to the waiting Ambulance.
by Caitriona in Training
Doolin Coast Guard team successfully completed their annual Climbing Operational Readiness Assessment , the team completed three separate rescue scenarios .
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist in a search for a teenager in the Shannon area this morning, along with Kilkee and Killaloe Coast Guard teams and other agencies. The team assembled to take the D-Class boat by road. The teenager was located a short time later .
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....