Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia, to assist with a casualty who had suffered a leg injury North of O’Briens Tower , the Cliffs of Moher area . The team assembled , located the casualty , provided first aid and stretchered her back to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre to the waiting HSE Ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked today when a person was reported to have fallen from the Cliffs of Moher. Team members assembled and the Delta was launched , the body was recovered from the water and taken back to the Coast Guard Station. RIP.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist with a medi vac by the Shannon Coast Guard Helicopter after an RTA outside Ennistymon.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist with a Medevac by the Shannon Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter, Rescue 115, from the football pitch at Miltown Malbay. The patient was transferred from the HSE Ambulance to the helicopter. Kilkee Coast Guard Unit also assisted.
The Garda Water Unit had been assisting Doolin Coast Guard Unit during the week with the ongoing search for a missing person in the Cliffs of Moher area. Both Kilkee and Doolin Coast Guard boats have been searching the coast from Doolin to south of Whitestrand. Killaloe Coast Guard have also assisted with the search with boat crew and land search personnel. Teams continue to search .
Doolin Coast Guard members provided first aid to a crew member on a passenger ferry in Doolin who had suffered a bad cut to their head. The casualty required no further assistance.
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....