Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist the HSE Ambulance Service with an incident near Hags Head. A person was having breathing difficulty and required assistance. The HSE Paramedics attended to the casualty and Doolin Coast Guard members and a member of Kilkee Coast Guard stretchered the casualty to the ambulance.
by Caitriona in Training
Doolin Coast Guard members successfully completed their individual climbing assessments . Thanks to the assessors who travelled to Doolin over the weekend.
Doolin Coast Guard was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist an injured walker on the cliff path between Doolin and Aill na Searrach. Teams assembled and began searches on the path, the casualty was located at the Cúinne Bán, south of Doolin. Team members provided first aid and the casualty was transported to the road to the HSE Ambulance.
by Caitriona in General/Notices
The Doolin Unit of the Irish Guard visited Coláiste Ghobnait Inis Oírr today to talk to the students about water safety and the Coast Guard.
Doolin Coast Guard Unit was tasked to the Cliffs of Moher to assist with a walker who had a suspected broken ankle. Team members proceed to the area, South of Aill na Searrach, and assisted the HSE Ambulance Service . The casualty was stretchered to the ambulance and taken to hospital.
Doolin and Kilkee Coast Guard Units were tasked tonight to assist Ennistymon Fire and Rescue Service and Clare County Council with severe flooding in Miltown Malbay. Team members were also tasked to assist in Doolin where they helped prevent flood water entering homes and assisted drivers through floods.
50/15 and. 51/15
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....