While on safety duty for the Volvo Ocean Race,the Doolin Coast Guard Boat went to the assistance of a 7.5 mt rigid inflatable boat at 02.00 this morning. The boat had broken down 1 mile east of Salthill , there were 3 persons on board.
The stricken vessel was safely taken on tow to Galway Harbour
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....