at 15.00 , MRCC , Valentia , tasked Doolin Coast Guard to assist a boat thought to be in difficulty off Hags Head. A member of the public reported a small boat close to the base of the cliffs at Hags Head and was concerned.
Doolin Coast Guard launched both the Delta and the D-Class boats and went to the scene. On arrival , they found the boat and crew to be in no danger , they were stationary as they were angling.Doolin Coast Guard boats returned to base and members stood down.
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....