Doolin Coast team was tasked before 18.40 this evening , by MRSC Valentia , to assist a boat with engine trouble off Doolin Point. The team assembled and launched the Delta boat. A short time later the crew located the boat , rigged a tow line on the casualty vessel and brought the passengers onboard the Coast Guard boat. They returned to Doolin and towed the boat alongside into the Pier. They assisted the owners to recover the boat.
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....