Doolin Coast Guard was tasked to assist the HSE Ambulance Service. A walker had sustained a leg injury at Aill na Searrach , North of the Cliffs of Moher visitor Centre. HSE Paramedics treated the casualty and Coast Guard members stretchered the casualty from the cliff top to the road where the ambulance was waiting.
Doolin Coast Guard was tasked this evening,to assist the HSE Ambulance Service. A walker had sustained a leg injury South of the viewing platform. HSE Paramedics and Cliffs of Moher Rangers treated the casualty. Coast Guard members stretchered the casualty from the path onto a farm track and to the road to the ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard was tasked to assist the HSE Ambulance Service near the Cliffs of Moher. A walker had sustained a leg injury on the path South of the viewing platform. Coast Guard members stretchered the casualty to the ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist a person who had sustained a leg injury while on a ferry. The team members met the ferry at Doolin Pier and assisted the casualty until the HSE Ambulance arrived. The casualty was assisted from the boat to the ambulance.
by Caitriona in Blog
Doolin coast Guard was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist in the search for a person believed to be missing in the Cliffs of Moher area. Teams commenced searches in the morning and continued throughout the day until 9.00 pm. Searches will resume in the morning.
While returning back to the Coast Guard Rescue Centre, the team was tasked to assist with kayakers in difficulty off Doolin Point. The D-Class was launched and the Delta RIB prepared for launch if required. The D-Class located the kayakers and took one on board and back to Doolin Pier , the others were able to paddle back to the pier . The D-Class and crew waited until all were safely ashore and then returned to the station and washed down the boat and gear.
Incident 54/16 and 55/16
The Inis Oírr team of Doolin Coast Guard investigated a flare sighted between Inis Oírr and Inis Meáin.
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....