Team members assisted Killaloe Coast Guard team with a search for a missing in the area.
Doolin Coast Guard Unit was tasked by MRSC, Valentia, to assist when a runner was reported overdue in the Gleninagh area, north of Doolin. There was a mist coming down on the hill . The team assembled and proceeded to the area to commence searches. The runner was located a short time later having made their way off the path and on to Ballyvaughan.
Doolin Coast Guard Unit was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist with a medevac of a casualty from Ballyvaughan Football field. The patient was transferred from the HSE Ambulance to the Aer Corp Air Ambulance .
Doolin Coast Guard team members responded to an incident at Sixmilebridge this evening while returning from the search at Ardnacrusha. Killaloe Coast Guard team had been tasked and assisted. A person had entered the water , the casualty was successfully recovered and treated on scene by HSE Paramedics.
Doolin Coast Guard team members have been assisting with on-going missing person incidents in Limerick/Clare area and Galway . Team members assisted today and yesterday with the D-Class in the Ardnacrusha area while members also assisted in the Galway search today.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia to assist with an incident at Kilmaley . A car and driver had plunged 20 feet into a river in the village and it was initially thought that a climbing team may have been required . The Fire and Rescue Service from Ennis were also tasked and on arrival assessed the casualty , assisted him up the river bank and later removed the car from the river. The HSE Ambulance paramedics assessed the elderly man , he was unhurt .Kilkee Coast Guard Unit and The Shannon based Coast Guard helicopter had also been tasked.
photo courtesy of Pat Flynn
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....
- Eugene Garrihy: Happy Christmas to all at Doolin Coast Guard Doolin Coast Guard “An Appreciation” We want...
- Jerry o Keeffe: thanks for all your help during the year happy christmas to all involved in the Coast guard
- Mickey Joe O'Connell: Thanks a million for the very speedy response to our call, the other evening, . We are very...
- Rebecca McLaughlin: Sincere Thank you to the wonderful team for their speedy arrival and their kindness and...