Thank You to everyone who joined us today for our Open Day. It was a pleasure meeting you and we were delighted to show you all around the new station
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked this evening by MRSC, Valentia , to an incident at Lahinch . A surfer had lost his footing on a slippery path and dislocated his knee. The team assembled and set up the climbing equipment . The HSE Ambulance Service was also tasked and was on scene a short time later. The casualty was treated for pain and shock and his leg was splinted. Two climbers descended with a stretcher and the casualty was hauled to the top and taken to the waiting Ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist in a search for a teenager in the Shannon area this morning, along with Kilkee and Killaloe Coast Guard teams and other agencies. The team assembled to take the D-Class boat by road. The teenager was located a short time later .
A link to a film made by German TV crew Mare TV , featuring The Burren Smoke House , Doolin Coast Guard team and Doolin2Aran Ferries, Willie Daly and Inis Oírr
Doolin Coast Guard was tasked by MRSC, Valentia, to assist with a search for an oyster fisherman near Moyasta , Kilrush. The team assembled , took the D-Class by road to the search area and assisted in the search. Kilkee, Ballybunion and Doolin Coast Guard Teams alongside Kilrush and Fenit RNLI crews all took part in the search. The Gardai, Customs Officers and locals also assisted in the search for the missing man. The body of the fisherman was recovered .
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....
- Eugene Garrihy: Happy Christmas to all at Doolin Coast Guard Doolin Coast Guard “An Appreciation” We want...
- Jerry o Keeffe: thanks for all your help during the year happy christmas to all involved in the Coast guard
- Mickey Joe O'Connell: Thanks a million for the very speedy response to our call, the other evening, . We are very...