Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to launch the Delta boat and search for a boat in possible difficulty. A member of the public had reported lights at sea that may have been signalling distress. The team assembled , launched the Delta and proceeded to the area off Freagh Point. Kilkee Coast Guard team was also tasked and carried out searches while the Shannon Coast Guard Helicopter, Rescue 115 also assisted. Other team members searched from the coast for any signs of vessels in difficulty. Nothing was found and teams stood down.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia, to assist with a casualty who had suffered a leg injury North of O’Briens Tower , the Cliffs of Moher area . The team assembled , located the casualty , provided first aid and stretchered her back to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre to the waiting HSE Ambulance.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked today when a person was reported to have fallen from the Cliffs of Moher. Team members assembled and the Delta was launched , the body was recovered from the water and taken back to the Coast Guard Station. RIP.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist with a medi vac by the Shannon Coast Guard Helicopter after an RTA outside Ennistymon.
Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist with a Medevac by the Shannon Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter, Rescue 115, from the football pitch at Miltown Malbay. The patient was transferred from the HSE Ambulance to the helicopter. Kilkee Coast Guard Unit also assisted.
The Garda Water Unit had been assisting Doolin Coast Guard Unit during the week with the ongoing search for a missing person in the Cliffs of Moher area. Both Kilkee and Doolin Coast Guard boats have been searching the coast from Doolin to south of Whitestrand. Killaloe Coast Guard have also assisted with the search with boat crew and land search personnel. Teams continue to search .
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....
- Eugene Garrihy: Happy Christmas to all at Doolin Coast Guard Doolin Coast Guard “An Appreciation” We want...
- Jerry o Keeffe: thanks for all your help during the year happy christmas to all involved in the Coast guard
- Mickey Joe O'Connell: Thanks a million for the very speedy response to our call, the other evening, . We are very...