Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , to assist the HSE Ambulance service with an injured walker on the Cliffs of Moher path. The walker who had sustained a leg injury South of the Cliffs of Moher viewing platform was attended to by Paramedics and stretchered to the ambulance with the assistance of the Cliffs of Moher Rangers and Coast Guard members.
Coast Guard had been tasked to transport family of a casualty who had airlifted from Inis Mór back to Doolin yesterday.
Incident 44/16 and 45/16
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....