Doolin Coast Guard members assisted Kilkee Coast Guard Unit on an incident at Kilkee. A car had entered the water from a cliff edge with one occupant. Searches commenced immediately for the occupant . The Shannon Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter was tasked to the scene.The Naval Service Divers arrived and attempted recovery of the vehicle , but had to abandon efforts on the first day due to sea conditions. The car was successfully brought to the surface today and the body of the casualty recovered .
Kilkee Fire and Rescue Service assisted at the pier to remove the vehicle from the water.
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....