The Inis Oírr members of Doolin Coast Guard were tasked by MRSC, Valentia, to assist the Shannon Coast Guard helicopter , Rescue 115, with a medivac of a casualty with a head injury from the Island. The team had also assisted with another medevac the previous day. Two days later , the team again assisted R115 with a medevac of a stroke casualty.
photo :courtesy of Cormac Coyne
Incident 37/16 and 38/16 and 39/16
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....