At 00.30 Doolin Coast Guard Unit was tasked by MRCC Valentia to maintain a listening watch for the Galway Coast Guard Radio Transmitter while some upgrading work needed to be completed. Some Doolin Coast Guard Team members went by road along Galway Bay to maintain watch.
Galway Coast Guard Radio was reinstated at 02.45 and Doolin Coast Guard stood down.
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....