This evening at 19.30 Doolin Coast Guard were paged to assemble at base for a call out. A member of the public saw a jet ski off Crab Island and what they believed to be a person in difficulty in the water near by.
Doolin Coast Guard D-Class launched and went to the jet ski, Doolin Delta also launched and a search commenced. Very shortly after both boats were told to stand by as it was confirmed that there was no person in the water.
Jet skiers had earlier tied their jet ski to the mooring off Crab Island as it was too rough to recover it at the pier. Doolin Coast Guard assisted them in recovering the jet ski under rough conditions.
Click here to leave a comment
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....
- Eugene Garrihy: Happy Christmas to all at Doolin Coast Guard Doolin Coast Guard “An Appreciation” We want...
- Jerry o Keeffe: thanks for all your help during the year happy christmas to all involved in the Coast guard