Doolin Coast Guard team was tasked by MRSC, Valentia , when concern was raised for a swimmer who had not returned at Inis Oírr . The team assembled and the Delta boat was launched , the Aran All weather lifeboat was also tasked.
They were stood down a short time later when the swimmer was confirmed to have returned to shore .
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....