At 12.27 Doolin Coast Guard was tasked by MRCC Valentia at the request of the Gardaí. The team were to search for the owner of a car left at the Cliffs of Moher. The team members assembled at the base, shore teams searched from Hags Head to Aill na Searrach. The Delta boat was launched and carried out a search of the coastline. The Shannon Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter also carried out a search. Nothing was found , teams stood down.
06/08/10 – Search continued along the shore from Doolin to Hags Head.
07/08/10 – Search continued along shore from Doolin to Hags Head. Casualty sighted at 12.30 by shore team. Delta boat launched and recovered a casualty from the water at the base of the Cliffs of Moher.
Click here to leave a comment
- Tony Hughes: A Massive Thank you to all your team members for your rapid response today @ Aill na Searrach
- Mary.: Sincere thanks for your extreme kindness and care shown to me, the person involved in this accident and may I...
- Orla: Thank you so much to Caitriona, Tom, Brian and new members for the wonderful tour and warm welcome to your...
- John: Very nice to read this poem , regards to all at Doolin CG, from John Toe Head-Glandore CG
- Joan Reilly: To the men and women of the Doolin Coastguard, thank you for all your dedicated, unselfish hard work....